Table of Contents
A video of this presentation is now available below.
About the evening
The Kingston Historical Society hosted an evening panel discussion featuring stories of Main Street through the eyes of longtime residents. Led by Anne Zeman, the panel included
- Sharon O’Donnell Hansan’s family owned and operated the Union Line Hotel.
- George Luck, Jr., former Chief and 50-year member of Kingston Fire Department
- Theresa Russo is a third generation Kingstonian.
- Bob Brian, Kingston’s most popular native son and lifelong resident.
- also scheduled was Kathy McCarthy, whose father, Lou Sincak, was one of Kingston’s barbers for over 50 years. Anne shared some of Kathy’s memories at the end of the evening.
Video of evening (90 minutes)
Good evening everybody;thank you all for coming
I’m Robert von Zumbush, president of the Kingston Historical Society.
I’d like to, first of all, thank the Kingston Volunteer Fire Company for letting us use this hall as they have so many times, we are very grateful to them…
The program this evening was organized by Anne Zeman…
Anne is a long time member and trustee.
Charlie Dieterich technical help and Tari Pataleo provided publicity. And our trusees present tonight: Tom Jacoby, Charlie Dieterich, George Luck Jr (our vice president), and Anne ZemanIntroduction, KHS President Robert von Zumbusch
This video is viewable here. It is hosted from archive.org’s website. We thank them for providing hosting for our video presentations. click on their “Columns” logo to download the presentation for later (higher quality) viewing.
A .pdf poster for the June 22nd event is available HERE